New to the Board.....

Options
Hi all,

I wasn't going to get involved with the message board due to lack of time. However, after sitting here for a half hour after children and sick husband went to bed, I found that there is much to be gained here. Everyone is very supportive and there is a ton of useful information. Thanks for all of your contributions!

Kelly

Replies

• kbeauchesne
    Options
    Hi all,

I wasn't going to get involved with the message board due to lack of time. However, after sitting here for a half hour after children and sick husband went to bed, I found that there is much to be gained here. Everyone is very supportive and there is a ton of useful information. Thanks for all of your contributions!

Kelly
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    This site is awesome for when the boredom is creeping up and you want to eat something so that you have something to do.:wink: Sorry, your hubby is sick. Hope he gets better so that you can focus on yourself and achieve your goals.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    welcome.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:

These message boards and groups give me SO MUCH MOTIVATION.
    And accountability. I have people looking to track me down if I don't post for a while.
    Makes me feel very special. Very loved. Very supported.
    These boards are always full of people with kind encouragement.
    (Although occasionally a bad egg pops up..... but those are rare.)
    Pop in and post as you can.
  • kbeauchesne
    Options
    Thank you!

I just saw that cat with the rubik's cube recently in an e-mail and I think it's absolutely HILARIOUS!! Made me laugh again to see it in your post!
  • kbeauchesne
    Options
    Thank you so much. Best of luck to you too!
  • kbeauchesne
    Options
    Thank you so much! Yes, he is better already. I will definitely be reading and posting. It just seems to be an important part of this whole mission.
  • kbeauchesne
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am already getting hooked on the message board!
  • kbeauchesne
    Options
    160545.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou: