What Are You Looking Forward To This Weekend?

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Weekend away to legoland for my whole family going to be epic!

Jealous
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    a cool crisp October morning 🍂🍂

zcbtvs3ztliv.jpg
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    swimming/tanning and ice packs
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Just another two days checked off the calendar until I have a house. Life rocks, then you have to change up all your plans and then it sorta sucks.

Boooooo, hotels.

* well, booooo hotels I have to pay for. YEAH! Hotels people who pay me set me up in or I get with points.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to yet another hurricane *not* hitting here. We've been skipped by this entire season which is... astounding.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Beers.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Three days off work, not having to host/cook Thanksgiving dinner (pandemic silver lining), and probably a lot of work in the garden.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Shopping for a mattress
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    The last two episodes of The Umbrella Academy now that I know I don't have to go into work on Saturday.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Finishing this awful assignment..

Statistics 🤮...
  • accio_doughnuts
    accio_doughnuts Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving!
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing my son who lives out of state...we only get to see each other a couple of days once a year do to his job & family he supports, I can't wait...hes my only child..even thou hes 43, hes still my baby..even if we live 500 miles apart. He'll be here Sunday morning...
    Yyiiippppeee.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting on my dd to come back from the wedding of today and tell me how the bridemaids' Friday night prank on the groomsmen went. :) That'll be my big excitement of the weekend. :)
    But with the wedding over, it means she has to leave to return to her home, a 16 hr. drive away. :(
  • AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Drinking beer & eating Indian Food.
  • ehju0901
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    We have our annual Witches on the River event today. It's always a lot of fun for our community.

That sounds interesting! What does that entail?!
  • ehju0901
    Options
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    We have our annual Witches on the River event today. It's always a lot of fun for our community.

That sounds interesting! What does that entail?!

We get together on decorated kayaks, and paddle boards and paddle along the water. Everyone comes out on their piers, and they line up along the bridge to watch. Covid has canceled so many community events. I was so glad we were able to safely pull this off. It was much needed fun for all.

sbdh6z5d0t1d.jpg

That looks like a lot of fun!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I get to look forward to taking my son to an outdoor day camp event (finally) after COVID cancelled so many of the organization's event. No actual overnight camping, sadly but we can still do all the activities and pack a lunch and be outdoors, so it's something. :)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to cooler temps for hiking (and hopefully fewer people).

Hoping I don't feel like a beached whale trying to drag my carcass up a mountain while slowly dying like I did last weekend.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I get to look forward to taking my son to an outdoor day camp event (finally) after COVID cancelled so many of the organization's event. No actual overnight camping, sadly but we can still do all the activities and pack a lunch and be outdoors, so it's something. :)

I did not get to do this; his dad took him instead. I spent my day organizing the house and wrapping birthday presents. Whatever, I still got stuff done. :)

This weekend? I dunno.. we're thinking about going on a hike somewhere, but haven't determined where yet.