30yo with PCOS, probably in the best shape of my life

I'm sorry if this is gonna sound like bragging but I'm genuinely happy with my progress right now... I was overweight last summer, then had an ugly breakup (cheating ex, online harrassment, all the fun stuff) and I lost something like 10kg in less than 2 months... I got my diet in check towards the end of 2019, then kept slowly losing... I started working out around march just to help me cope with the stress of unemployment and the pandemic, and then I added in some weights around june... and I got down to roughly 55.5kg at 159ish cm... I still have a long way to go to hit my personal fitness goals but I'm seriously happy with how my body's responded. I know this isn't necessarily drastic, and yeah, I have some loose skin on my lower stomach and inner thighs because about 11 years ago I was almost double my current weight... but it is what it is, I'm just trying to do the best that I can atm... I got some adjustable dumbbells and I've been doing youtube workouts 5-6 days a week. My weight's only gone down maybe 4lbs since march but I feel much better

July 2019:
11ls13gii7wp.png

March 2020:
vcx7kl76rvgh.png

Late september and early october:

wvhpgyaq06pj.png
40agcmz3i6dd.png
i0v3dq92s5el.png
qmq27dkxgtvd.png
h03nh3shrfal.png

my back 6 months apart
c9vesojgq5an.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!