How long before you notice weight loss?

Options
I have been dieting for two weeks exaclty, eating healthy veggies chicken fruits etc. I do feel lighter in my stomach area, but not so much in clothes. It might get frustrating but i dont want to give up. Does anyone know more less how much time until i really notice it in my clothes? THANKS.

Replies

• nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    I have been dieting for two weeks exaclty, eating healthy veggies chicken fruits etc. I do feel lighter in my stomach area, but not so much in clothes. It might get frustrating but i dont want to give up. Does anyone know more less how much time until i really notice it in my clothes? THANKS.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

this is frequent question on MFP... really hard to say, we'll all come up with different responses. When someone else noticed and when I noticed was two very different times.

I think it has much to do with what you are looking to drop. You only have a few lbs to drop, you might notice it in your clothes in 5 lbs. who knows. Hard to respond to this for another person.
  • jvandertuin
    Options
    I find sometimes that my weight doesn't change, but my measurements do. Take some measurements and compare them, I bet you will notice a difference, especially if you are weight training. Muscle is denser and therefore "weighs" more then less dense fat. So, you might be developing more muscle and weighing the same. You can record your measurements on this site as well as your weight. I measure my (all right side for continuity), my calf, thigh, hips, waist, breast, biceps.

Good luck!
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I agree with the queen FC hehe we are all different and lose it differently dont give up it will happen.:smile:
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    It takes me about 15 lbs, which is approximately one pant size for me.