How often are you weighing in?

Options
just wondering how often you are all weighing in? I just signed up yesterday so I wasn't sure - once a day? Every second day? Once a week?

Thanks for your help!

Jen

Replies

• MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I do once a week, and make sure it's around the same time too. I always do Sunday, first thing in the morning, before I eat anything.
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am a daily weigher.. I think its personal preference really.
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I do twice a week. Wednesday and Saturday. I also do it in the morning before I eat and get dressed.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I weigh in three times a day, seven days a week LOL I like to know whats going on.

I officially weigh in one day a week. Same day every week and I recommend doing the same.
  • michelelatt
    michelelatt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I suggest once a week.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Everyday... lol sorry but it is true :-)
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I do it twice a week. Once on Monday to see how to start off my work week. Once on Friday to see how I'm going to kick off my weekend. ;o)
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    If your here to lose weight, then I would do it once a week on the same scales and at the same time of the day.
    I used to weigh in every day, became obsessed and would get very upset and de-motivated if i went up one pound or two..
    Our bodies go up and down daily with water retensioin and other stuff..
    Since I have started once a week the weight is dropping off quicker and im not getting upset anymore. A friend of mine weighs in still every day and is constantly getting stressed by the constant yo yo ing scales.
    Goodluck whatever you choose.
  • KarenLipana
    Options
    i plan on posting ones a week just to be realistic. I joined yesterday so ill be weighing-in on Wednesday September 14.
    But i do weigh myself every morning.... cant really resist on that. :D
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Once a week but that was a forced decision! I had a crazy couple of days once where I gained weight and possibly took it out on dear hubby. So, now, my scale is actually hidden from me and comes out on Sunday mornings only :)

Also, I do measurements once a month.
  • Prazzie
    Prazzie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use my Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board to weigh, so I do it every morning when I wake up. I like to weigh daily, because that generates a nice graph. Watching the line go down instead of up keeps me motivated. You can view your weightloss graph under the Reports tab on this site, but if you get nervous about getting on the scale, then rather weigh once a week. Normal daily fluctuations in weight might make you panic unnecessarily! :)
  • ASallese
    ASallese Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I only weigh about once every other week, and always first thing in the morning before I eat or get dressed. Measurments are a good thing to track too, but mostly I use my jeans to measure my success they never lie.
  • jLAVA82
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice guys!!! Lots of great suggestions! I think I'm going to weigh in once a week but I also like the lady's suggestion who said she weighs at the beginning of the work week and the begining of the weekend.
  • mrswesley1302
    Options
    once a week seeing such a weight difference is a real motivator.
  • YeBittenDog
    YeBittenDog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started, but I'm only going to weight myself once every month or so. I find that I panic and fret if I weigh everyday. With all the water I drink, my body fluctuates a few pounds throughout the day.