app

this app has helped me lose 34 lbs since may 25 thru sept 25 and i am no longer type 2 diabetic. last week my Doc took me off 2 pills. my A1C was 5.8 the lowest it has been in over 10 years. however, please fix your app not a day goes by that it doesnt crash. EVERY DAY not making it up. And to think you want people to pay for the premium version. Really???? Fix the free version first

Replies

• brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    I don't like the app. I go directly on website. Its much easier to use and they don't push so much ads on you.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 528 Member
    🤣😂🤣 I've been complaining about both the mobile app and the computer app for over 8 years now, and they still haven't fixed it, so don't hold your breath guys. Actually, though, I have worse problems with the web site than the mobile app! Error messages constantly while trying to log food or exercise, frozen screens when trying to check feeds, difficulty posting to my friends feeds, it's a constant, daily problem. And no, Under Armor will not fix it, they just want to sell their clothing lines. 😕😥😞
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Everything was a whole lot better when Mike owned this thing. I think it's gone way downhill since UA has owned it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!