Down 13 pounds

Hello everyone!
Down 13 pounds total since July. It has been slow going getting the weight to come down. I hardly even notice the 13 pounds are gone yet. I still look the same, to me. Just eating less. Dont really feel like eating that much anymore, and the little food that I do eat fills me up for awhile. This is a marathon and not a sprint. It comes down to consistency, and sticking with it, even when you dont see or feel the results. Good luck to all of you on your journey

Replies

• B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    you are doing great, slow loss is good loss, more likely to stay off, .5 lbs per week is what I am happy with, you may not notice the difference because you see yourself every day, but I bet your family and friends will notice, also your clothes will fit better and that's always a good sign things are happening, keep doing the VooDoo that you do!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Hi - you are doing it the right way. Slow and steady is best. People do notice, but they tend to keep to themselves until it is really obvious. It is a marathon - lifelong lol. Stay strong and stay on course.
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    That's fantastic! I agree, it's a life style, not a quick fix. You got this!!
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Congratulations on 13 pounds down. Doing it slowly and making it about lifestyle changes is the way to go in my opinion. I am doing the same thing. Slow and steady wins the race- that is my motto right now. It will take as long as it takes. You are doing great!