27 POUNDS DOWN WITH PROGRESS PICS! (Underwear in on of them,

Replies

• well you're killin em, obviously, but i am disappointed i can't get any help up top from this.

this songs about you: http://youtu.be/z8Nmip4sPHM
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    gOOD JOB ON REFOCUSING AND PRIORITIZING WHAT'S IMPORTANT...you! aND AS FOR THE UNDERWEAR, MY PHILOSOPHY HAS ALWAYS BEEN "iF IT COVERS MORE THAN A BATHING SUIT, IT'S ALL RIGHT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE YOU IN!" i MEAN, SERIOUSLY, i'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE WILL WEAR A STRING OR EVEN THONG BIKINI; BUT DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO SEE THEM IN THEIR "UNDERWEAR". yOU LOOK GREAT, NOthing wrong with the pic! Congratulations on your accomplishments!

PS: Sorry about the CAPS, accidentally hit the lock key and was too lazy to retype everything! :wink:
  • emmigirl429
    emmigirl429 Posts: 42 Member
    You look great! keep up the hard work! :)
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Great job. YES, you are very inspiring.
  • Great job!! keep up the good work
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    You look great! well done!
  • You look amazing! Well done and super congrats.
    xxx
  • Izkaw
    Izkaw Posts: 6 Member
    bump
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    great job, you look fantastic
  • :smile: Great Job!!!!!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    You look really great! Major difference. Thanks for the motivational images!
  • thanks again everyone, it means a lot!
  • degobah
    degobah Posts: 55 Member
    Be very proud... You look amazing!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Well done, your pics are amazing and believe me you have nothing to be embarrassed about in your underwear pic. Terwit-terwoo.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    great work looking good
  • Um.. wow! You look fantastic! Wanna be my girlfriend? ?
  • naythemrs
    naythemrs Posts: 17 Member
    Great job you look awesome! Your waist has that cool little dip like mines :)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    You look beautiful! You look beautiful in all of your pictures, and thank you for having the guts to show us all of them even though you felt a little bit shy. You've done a wonderful job! :flowerforyou:

(P.S. I am also 5'6" with a fair complexion like yours, so you've reminded me of what I once looked like and what I will look like when my weight falls off. Your pictures are great motivators for me, so an extra thank you for that!)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    WOOHOO!!

Nice boobies too!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!