Beer and chips are going to be the death of me

Options
It has become a routine. Every night my hubby and I start eating chips and drinking beer the second he walks in the door after work. We're both about 30 pounds overweight. He doesn't seem to care, but I definitely do! Since he doesn't seem to want to change this routine, I need some friends to hold me accountable. Is anyone willing to be my support system on this? Can I check in with you nightly to let you know whether or not I fought my urges? Will you check with me if you don't hear from me? I don't feel strong enough to do this on my own when my hubby is sitting there eating and drinking.

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I had a similar issue with wine and chips and I ballooned up to 213 pounds and felt like crap. I have finally put that habit behind me and am down to 190 so far. Feel free to add me I'm on every day!
  • calichick1978
    calichick1978 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes girl add me! I was a HUGE night time snacker. I just had to change what I was eating and drinking (lol) but still felt like I was a part of our marital nightly routine. I've changed to berries and grain free granola and if I want a drink...Truly lemonade, sigh, it's not beer, but it's a lot less calories and carbs than beer.