I am new here and doing Optavia!

Options
Hello,
I am new here and just started Optavia. Is anyone else doing it too? I have done several boot camps and diets but this is the first time I am finally writing down what I am eating. It has really helped me to make better food choices!

Replies

• sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi! I have been on Optavia since Feb and lost 55 lbs. it really works. I am trying for another 5 lbs and then going to transition to maintenance. Feel free to friend me I keep my diary open. You will find a lot of disapproval about “fad” diets like Optavia esp because it is so low calorie so just be prepared. I understand completely where they are coming from, but I’ve been overweight my whole life, on and off MyFitnessPal for over 10 years now, and calorie counting and healthy choices never got me to the place I am. I am a runner, I do fitness classes, drink over 72 oz of water every day, and I haven’t been at the weight I am now since middle school. So good luck! If you stick with it, it will change your life.
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What’s optiva?
  • jacqmaloney5428
    jacqmaloney5428 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on the program also. This is week 4 for me!
  • MandazInTC
    MandazInTC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll finish my first week of Optavia Monday (the 26). I'm super excited to weigh myself!
    I've seen some people lose 7 pounds in their first week.
  • cherishll
    cherishll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was on Optavia 5&1 for 2 months then switched last week to 3&3 with calorie counting because I have products left over. I lost 27 pounds. I still have weight I want to lose so I wanted to try this. You've got this!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been on myfitnesspal for over 8 years, 6 yrs ago I reached my goal weight of 145, I havenow creeped back up to 175. I am starting Optavia on Monday and so ready to get back down to my goal. If you are on Optavia, feel free to add me as a friend, I am 53 and 5'5".
  • kdwilso1
    kdwilso1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been searching for your reply! I am so glad that I found all of you! This is now week 2 for me. I am amazed at how wonderful it is! Would you please add me as a friend. I do not see how to add my new Optivia friends. Thx!!