Confusing

Options
I have never seen such a confusing and poorly designed app. There is no guidance other the help screens that has never returned an answer that was more than vaguely related to the topic I entered.

Number 1 is I want to adjust daily goals on percentages of high level nutrition, carbs, protein and fat. That will go a very long way to making this app useful. I haven’t found a way to adjust any goal and the help screens are useless.

Is it even possible to change those goals? If so, does anyone know the secret words to do that? I’m extremely frustrated. Sorry for the rant.
Thanks, Bill

Replies

• IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I suggest logging in from a computer to make your adjustments
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It’s very simple I just changed my goals and my allotments for the days like I change protein fro. 30% to 40% snd lowered fats and carbs. You have to do this through your profile or settings. If I forget because it’s been a while you just play with the ap Orion’s. It’s not hard and pretty user friendly so I disagree with it being poorly arranged. Sorry your frustrated and if you have any questions for free to message me 😇
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Are you saying you’d like to speak to the manager, Karen?

😌