Serious Loss of Motivation =(

Options
I have been trying to loose since August and did great the first two weeks. I think my total loss so far is about 7 pounds. I think if I wouldn't have quit last month I would have made it to 10 pounds, which is my monthly goal every month. I know not every month is going to be the same or some months may be more.. which would obviously be great. I have about 75 pounds to go before I reach my first goal and then at least 25 more to reach my ultimate goal and evaluate it from there. I have set smaller goals for myself so that I dont give up bc it feels unatttainable, but I have seriously just lost all motivation. For the last two weeks I haven't done a real good, consistent workout, and I have not been watching what I eat. It's as if I'm just back to the old me. And what bothers me most is I feel comfortable with that, when I know I shouldn't be. I think my biggest problem is I get home and get to thinking about working out and I just say ohh I'll do it tomorrow. But tomorrow never gets here... I just keep putting it off. I know this probably happens to a lot of people. I'm just looking for some motivation to get me back on track and back to really wanting this again!! Thanks in advance for all of your help. any workout ideas that would switch things up or meal ideas... anything new I am all ears for! =)

Replies

• sweetsteffie
    Options
    Hey I know its hard to stay on track and exercise can get really boring. Do you have a Wii? If not you should try to get one! Get the Just Dance 2 game and the Zumba Fitness game for Wii. That's usually what I do for exercise and I lose weight and it's a fun workout! Don't give up and just be patient it won't come off overnight but soon you will see the pounds drop... It takes time and patience. Believe in yourself! :)