insanity workout

Options
its Shaun T. 60 day insanity work out.
anyone heard of this? or currently doing this?
feedback please. Thanks!

Replies

• deanmarino
    deanmarino Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is a great and really tough workout. I can help you, just let me know if you have questions. I am not soliciting you just am putting it out there that I can help. Please see my signature.

Thanks.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i just started on monday...so far so good but it really is an intense workout!
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    I'd LOVE to try P90X or Insanity but I just can't afford them! LOL - I have heard they get great results though. Especially if you follow the nutrition guides with them.
  • helloimangela
    Options
    The HARDEST workout ever! I've never sweat so much in my life!
  • mvandommelen
    Options
    I have done it twice and it is an incredible work out. It challenged me both times and I was in good shape when I started it. It is the hardest home workout I have done but it is so motivating! I loved Shaun T!!!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Yes! I LOVE THE INSANITY WORKOUT! I am half way through my second round and its every bit as hard as it was the first time hahaha. I LOVE IT! It is the hardest thing i have ever done! If you like a challenge, that is certainly the way to go. P90X is also great, i did 1 round of that as well.
    Here is my blog.. with my before & after pictures of p90x AND insanity .. and comparisons from 5 mos ago til today :D
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987
  • nirvana1
    Options
    I've heard of it and it looks HARD!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Yes! I LOVE THE INSANITY WORKOUT! I am half way through my second round and its every bit as hard as it was the first time hahaha. I LOVE IT! It is the hardest thing i have ever done! If you like a challenge, that is certainly the way to go. P90X is also great, i did 1 round of that as well.
    Here is my blog.. with my before & after pictures of p90x AND insanity .. and comparisons from 5 mos ago til today :D
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Insanity is an amazing workout! I am currently on my 2nd round now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    About to start it on Sept. 19th and cannot wait!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3. Its tough... but I am expecting to see great results. I would say make sure you are in decent shape before starting it though. Its killer!
  • luvnlife6
    luvnlife6 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would like to try Insanity. I just finished p90x about 3 weeks ago. Looking for something new to try. Where did you get your Insanity?
  • min84
    min84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey :) The hubby and I are currently working through the insanity workout. We're currently on week 4 of the first month. If u like a bit of a challenge then insanity is definitely for you! Its not like other programs that the longer u do it, the easier it gets, every single time u do a workout u sweat and ache just as much. Although if ur not used to strenuous exercise (at least 4-5 times a week doing cardio) you may not want to jump straight into insanity and try something like turbo fire or P90X.
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would like to try Insanity. I just finished p90x about 3 weeks ago. Looking for something new to try. Where did you get your Insanity?

You can get it through any Beachbody coach (I know there are tons, like me, on this site!) and get full customer service, guides, money back guarantee, etc., or you can chance it on somewhere like eBay or Amazon and get a used copy for cheaper...without the money back guarantee, service, etc. It depends what you'd rather do...save a little cash or know that you can give it back if you don't like it :)
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Did it, love it, want to do it again! I literally went from Couch to Insanity, and it was hard but I got through it. You won't regret it!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Love it!! My husband and I are on Week 4 right now. It is intense, I have never sweat somuch but it feels so good when I am done.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    currently on day 5 of Insanity. I just recently finished P90X also. I will say insanity is a mutha !!!! that being said if you want a challenge for self improvement, push yourself and sweat up a storm then Insanity is for you !
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Love it!! 5 days left on my first round.