I Lost 80lbs so far this year :) :) :)

2»

Replies

• always4my2kids
    always4my2kids Posts: 23 Member
    Amazing! Keep up the great work. Blessings
  • IFSheikh
    IFSheikh Posts: 2 Member
    Seeing all the responses was very heartwarming. Wow! Thanks to all. Someone asked about what works for me, my answer is to keep my blood sugar and insulin levels stable throughout the day. The plan the Dr prescribed for me does that brilliantly. Please feel free to send me an email at hohjabra@gmail.com and I can share more details if you’d like.
  • the_vibrant_mom
    the_vibrant_mom Posts: 19 Member
    Wow, that's amazing. Keep it up! :)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Congratulations and great job!
  • rus4u
    rus4u Posts: 2 Member
    IFSheikh wrote: »
    In this otherwise sordid year I managed to lose 80lbs. I’m down to 340lbs from an all-time high of 420+lbs (my home scale stopped registering my weight after 420). I also developed diabetes; the night I read 400 on my wife’s glucose measuring device was the night I decided to change my life forever and not look back. A year earlier my Dr recommended a low-fat, low-carb, low-calorie, high-protein system. With my diabetes being so high I decided to do it. Today I hit the 80lbs weight loss mark. I’m so happy but this won’t be complete until I hit my ideal weight of 162lbs. I’d love to meet new friends and share my experience as well as learn from theirs.
    well done! What is it in kg mate?
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited October 2020
    rus4u wrote: »
    well done! What is it in kg mate?

80lbs = 36.5 kg

Well done, IFSheikh! Keep it off, and keep going!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    What wonderful news! It takes determination and self love to accomplish such success. Continue to inspire; I look forward to your continued journey.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    That is freaking awesome!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Such an accomplishment! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!