PCOS!!!!

Options
i need to get in contact with women with PCOS!!
i'd prefer a personal message, because i have some semi-personal questions to ask.
please.... i need your help

Replies

• msmgis
    Options
    If you will do a search for PCOS on these threads, you will find several that are dedicated to PCOS. You can also pm me (msmgis) if you prefer, but you may find some helpful information there, in addition to support. Also feel free to friend me.

Good luck!
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    If you have any questions, I can try to help. I have been dealing with it for a while now. Please feel free to PM me if you would like.
  • dorairwin
    Options
    If you have any questions, I can try to help. I have been dealing with it for a while now. Please feel free to PM me if you would like.
  • karematt
    karematt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    getting so much help already... you girls are AMAZING!! thanks so much
  • Pud90
    Options
    Same goes for me, happy to help... Just message me :smile: X
  • nissa74
    Options
    Same here! I've had PCOS for a little while now. Let me know if you have questions, will try and answer.
  • nortiekeeks
    nortiekeeks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    message me, i will try my best to answer questions... ; )
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You can ask me!! Send me a pm I will help to the best of my ability!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Feel free to PM me, PCOS caused me to have a heart attack. I am very open about everything because if I had known before what was going on I would not have had a heart attack. Too many people won't talk about it.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    pcos put me through menopause at the age of 27. i'd be happy to answer any questions related to hormones and ovarian failure/non-ovulation/missed menstruation.
  • hannahslough
    Options
    searched PCOS and this came up straight away, was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago and have recently been put on metformin tablets. anyone got any experience with them?