People are crazy

Options
So this guy was texting me last night and he wanted to send me a pic. No big deal. Well this morning, he texted me saying "you must have not liked my picture". I told him I never got the picture and he said "well I emailed it to you". Again I told him I never received it. Then he starts getting going berserk and saying "you're lying, you're a liar, you're a ****ing ***ch, you could have just told me you didn't like my picture". Again I'm trying to explain to him that I never received his picture. He then starts to call me more names. At this point I stopped responding. Then 40 minutes later he texted again saying "how are you, what are you doing"? Seriously, does he think I'm going to respond to him???

He must have some serious issues to over off over a dang picture that I never even received.. People are crazy..

Replies

• Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    gotta love online dating... hahah (at least im assuming :O) thats what this is)
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    damn internet *kitten* blocking! And to think, you could have gotten that picture and been blissfully happy with him!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Sounds similar to what happened to me on Facebook. Definitely looney people out there!
  • Getting2KnowMe
    Getting2KnowMe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :laugh: They are crazy, and I think they are all dating online!
  • sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    I totallllllyyy agree. People need to take a chill pill. They get mad about the stupidest things
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    run away! run away!
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    duplicate post ... again! darn!
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    gotta love online dating... hahah (at least im assuming :O) thats what this is)

No, no, I'm not saying online dating doesn't work for some people. But I've had bad experiences a few years ago with that. I guy I met online, we hung out for awhile and then one day, I come to find out he was a cross dresser, I found out, of course on the internet, he forgot he was he was friends with me on a page and posted a pic of him in his dress.. Another guy I met took me to a graveyard..I don't mind talking to people on the internet. But after this, I don't think I wanna even do that.