Starting over again! Whose with me

So I feel like I consistency isn’t my down fall.

I’d like to find 2-10 people.

We can create a texting group (maybe what’s app or kik)

We post daily meals and workouts.

Keep each other on track!!!

Anyone interested?

Replies

• NyraBossLady
    NyraBossLady Posts: 5 Member
    Consistency is*^*^ correction
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Hi - I have been using this app for years and was able to lose over 125lbs while using it as tool. Fast fwd a year later and I have gained back 50 lbs! Back again for round two. My diary is open for friends and I share recipes. Add me if you like
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    I’d join. I’m starting back after falling off the bandwagon 18 months ago.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    I would join as I have gained back what I lost. I have lost my motivation over the last 3 months.
    I know I need to start again and have been making changes to my diet (I was eating to much of the wrong foods) with the amount I eat, what I eat at work (nursing assistant at hospital) ie NO goodies like sweets and chocolates that are left for us. Just the food I bring in.
    Need to replace my fitbit
  • luvnalaska5078
    luvnalaska5078 Posts: 25 Member
    I would love to be part of this group! I lost 42 pounds, maintained and then gained a couple back. Fast forward to 2.5 months ago and my only son died unexpectedly at age 25. Then... I just gave up and now 15 pounds heavier. It’s time to get back to caring. I’ll be 58 in a couple weeks and want my son to be proud of me for NOT giving up on life. Weight of 229 is too much for my health. Let’s get back on the health train!
  • dana9567
    dana9567 Posts: 2 Member
    Interested if you move forward with this!
  • sal10851
    sal10851 Posts: 171 Member
    Hey all! I've been logging consistently in a deficit for the last 60 days. Feel free to add me. I keep a public diary.
  • Fatexterminator1
    Fatexterminator1 Posts: 13 Member
    I am starting again for the third time I think I need to stay here after I reach my goals. I am
    Looking for friendships and motivation please feel free to add me
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    Me too💗💗💗👋
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Me too!
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Me too, lockdown was a killer
  • jkwpdx
    jkwpdx Posts: 29 Member
    Add me.
  • gtmonikag
    gtmonikag Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. I’m starting back again after falling off of my routine 12 month ago (due to an injury). Add me to the group. I am looking for any help from people with motivation and accountability.