I LOVE

KJaxFL
KJaxFL Posts: 16
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
Kashi brand products! They fill me up and are so good for you! Also, Amy's Pesto pizza is so yummy! What are your favorite foods that keep you full?

Replies

• KJaxFL
    KJaxFL Posts: 16
    Kashi brand products! They fill me up and are so good for you! Also, Amy's Pesto pizza is so yummy! What are your favorite foods that keep you full?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    The only Kashi product, I've tried so far are the honey and oat waffles...soooooo good and about 80 cals each

Any other recs??

Kim
  • I really love the Kashi go lean hot cereal in the morning! The truely vanilla stuff is my fav. It's so good and keeps me satisfied!
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    I love the Kashi go lean crunch cereal... but I have to make sure I don't have any plans the night of, if I eat it in the morning... it gives me gas something fierce! :embarassed:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    I like the heart to heart cereal, and so do my kids (great alternative to cheerios)
    The heart to heart whole grain waffles
    both of the go lean crunch cereals
    I was not a fan of the cheese crackers or oatmeal, but the oatmeal I will give another try, sometimes its a matter of getting used to healthier options and less sugar!
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    I love my fiber one cereal and special K bars.

I also love that I have learned how to make an enchilada I can actually eat on this plan.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Oatmeal with blueberries and slivered almonds!!!! Also Kashi GoLean cereal with strawberries and almonds...an apple or pear with natural peanut butter!!!! Yes, YUMMY!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.