Fitbit syncing problems

Options
13»

Replies

• abanytime
    abanytime Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No syncing since the morning of 6/25, similar to toddmike1964. I didn't do the usual but nothing.
  • MrAstro
    MrAstro Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of not being able to sync here steps to MFP. Calories don't go back to fitbit either so bidirectional.
  • vicsan0696
    vicsan0696 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So as I read through some of these MFP is working on this?
  • chrisslaughter6626
    chrisslaughter6626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All of the syncing has stopped. I think its a wait and see when they find the bug in the software.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    No sync for 2 days tried all the fixes. This is the third time this has happened since January. Not sure where my value is as a premium member when simple things like this consistently fail . At this point I won’t be renewing the premium option and may just move to the one platform . Which sucks because I have built a substantial recipe database here for my use
  • nurabh94
    nurabh94 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Would it be a good idea to log calories on the Fitbit while we wait for a fix? I like having an accurate diary and without syncing it’s so hard :(
  • havalynd
    havalynd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Super inconvenient, fingers crossed this fixes itself soon.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Seems to be working now, for me, but this was day 3. IT is definitely frustrating
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    MY SISTER HAS A NEWER FITBIT AND HERS IS SYNCING NOT MINE
  • MessyBunBoyMom
    MessyBunBoyMom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for over a week now and my fitbit steps have never once synced. I have a fairly new Versa that I've been using without issue for a few months in the fitbit app. I am very annoyed
  • marykelly04
    marykelly04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No sync since June 23!
  • KMychelle
    KMychelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same problem...waste of money. Will be canceling my subscription. Used to be a great app.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Is anyone having sync problems with this again or just me? FitBit and MFP haven’t synced since Friday (it’s Tuesday) and nothing from Map My .... is syncing either.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    since the MFP staff rarely reads most threads, maybe worth posting about here
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/website-suggestions-feedback
    or talking to them via phone is you're a paid subscriber.
  • cdafox
    cdafox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has anyone resolved this syncing issue between mfp and Fitbit?
  • BitseyO
    BitseyO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Will Fitbit sync with the Premium subscription? If not, I'll look at a diff app.
  • EML112610
    EML112610 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cdafox wrote: »
    Has anyone resolved this syncing issue between mfp and Fitbit?

Im having this issue, yesterday it synch’d SOME. Today nothing 😡
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    BitseyO wrote: »
    Will Fitbit sync with the Premium subscription? If not, I'll look at a diff app.

Fitbit syncs even with a free account. If you're asking if the functionality is more consistently reliable with a premium account, no. When it goes down, it goes down for everyone. With a premium account, you may get better customer support if you have individual syncing issues (apart from site-wide outages, I mean).
  • Dolly_Rocker
    Dolly_Rocker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having some issues also, steps are synching but the calories gained through exercise are way off to what they have been previously.

Hoping it sorts itself out.