March 4 Crazy Canucks Weigh In / Results / Challenge !!

Options
I'm posting this the night before for all our teamies out East who
are up way earlier than us out West...lol

Woohoo weigh in day !!!!! Good Luck Everyone !!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm posting this the night before for all our teamies out East who
    are up way earlier than us out West...lol

Woohoo weigh in day !!!!! Good Luck Everyone !!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    after a roaring start I have only lost 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks but hey --better than none--and WAY better than gaining!!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

Weigh in 173.4. Did well with challenge last week. Good luck Crazy Canucks.
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Good Morning,

WTG !!!!

My weigh in is 223...:cry:
    I wish I had more patience for slow processes...lol

:drinker:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i'm not going to post my weight as i am still trying to get rid of the weight i gained :sad: on our weekend away. I am so depressed about it. I am not changing my ticker as i haven't logged any weight on here since i got back, need to keep reminding myself how good i WAS doing. Once i get back to what i was b efore we went away then i will log my weight on here again.

Good Luck to everyone else though!!
  • kristinfrederiksen
    Options
    Weigh in today.......172!
    Good Luck everyone else!
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    Today's weight 273.5 down from last Wednesday which was 276,6...yay 3 pounds lost!

Looking forward to next weigh in already...lol
    How's that for positive thinking!?!?!

Hope everyone else did well too!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi everyone. :smile:

I'm back from my skiing holiday, I see there are some new members since I was away. Welcome to all! :wink:

I missed last weeks check-in. I'm down 2 lbs and I weigh 160 now. :happy:

I injured a tendon in my right knee while away :sad: , on my FIRST day of ski school :sad: :sad: :sad:

The good news is the doctor here said it was only strained and not snapped like I was told when I was away. I almost cried because they were being so optimistic about my recovery. I was given a brace to wear the day after it happened and told to wear it for 4-5 weeks!!! But the docs here said to get rid of the brace asap and start using my knee (bending it instead of keeping it staight like I had been doing for the last week).

The bad news is that I can't do much lower body exercise for 4 - 5 weeks. :angry: Hopefully because I had been exercising for 7 weeks before I went skiing which included a lot of squats, that will help me recover quicker. I can't believe how much I've improved just in the last 2 days since I was told to start using my knee.

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    March 4th Weigh In: 153.4:cry:
    Gained 1.4lbs., but i'll get back on track.
    at least i can somewhat walk now.

Good Luck Canadians!!:flowerforyou:
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    I didn't make it to the gym today so I had to use my scale at home, so I don't know how accurate it is, but it said I am at 153.
    2 months til my trip to Cuba!! so I'd like to lose a pound a week (or more:laugh: ) for the next 8 weeks! come onnnnn motivation! I need u!! lol
  • josoleil
    josoleil Posts: 17
    Options
    :grumble: no change in my weight, this week. But it ok, because Idid a good work-out everyday of this week and I'm working hard at selecting healthy food. One day it will go.
  • timeforchange
    Options
    weighed in at 193lbs this morning, so only 1lb weight loss :sad:
    I blame myself - I did well in keeping within my allotted calories, but I barely drank any water and didn't make it to the gym at all this week. BUT, to fix that, i just bought a used treadmill off kijiji. YAY! now i have no excuses!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    I didn't make it to the gym today so I had to use my scale at home, so I don't know how accurate it is, but it said I am at 153.
    2 months til my trip to Cuba!! so I'd like to lose a pound a week (or more:laugh: ) for the next 8 weeks! come onnnnn motivation! I need u!! lol
    I know how excited you must be for Cuba!! My husband and I are off to Cabo San Lucas in 10 days. a trip in the sun is a great incentive!! Good Luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    Yes it is a great motivation!! So is trying on bathing suits! haha. Thanks for the good luck wishes. Hope you have an awesome trip!!!!!:happy:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    It's that time again...results time !!!!

Our biggest Loser is Kristin..WTG !!!! :flowerforyou:
    I also what to send out congrats to Catherine10 who has reached a milestone of losing more
    than 10% of her body weight so far !! She has actually lost 12.31% WTG !!!! :flowerforyou:

Kristinfrederikson -4.0 lbs 2.27%
    Timeforchange -4.0 lbs 2.03%
    Lynnn1987 -2.0 lbs 1.29%
    Wanttobemoreactive -2.0lbs 1.23%
    Cyndi1 -2.0 lbs 1.14%
    Sapphire092170 -3.1 lbs 1.12%
    Catherine10 -2.2lbs 0.87%
    Momto5 thanks for checking in !
    Jay 83 (1.4lbs) ( 0.92%)
    Josoleil 0lbs 0 %
    Jomickey 0 lbs 0%
    Totalgym -0 lbs 0%

I think it's awesome that people people are still checking in even though they gained or didn't lose anything, it's a great place to be able to be honest cause no one here is going to judge, we are all here for the same reason. :drinker: Don't give up !!! We can do this !!!!

WTG TEAM !!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

CHALLENGE !!!

So lets get moving this week...:smile:
    15 min of "get that heart rate going" each day ! If you already do this...guess what?? Yep 15 min extra...:happy:

So jogging on the spot, aerobics, treadmill whatever you have access to !!! And to add to the challenge, I challenge everyone to check into this thread daily after they've done their 15 min..:smile:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK !!!
  • TammyWall
    TammyWall Posts: 36
    Options
    Sorry for not weighing in this week, I was skiing with the kids. I usually weigh in at TOPS on Wednesday evenings, but again, was unable to because of skiing, so I will get on it for next week!! Anyhow, good job everyone!! See ya next week, and keep up the good work!! Go Crazy Canucks!!! :O)
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And everyone else!!

I already do an hour a day on the treadmill, you trying to kill me!!!!! LOL maybe i'll do the wii fitt as my extra, haven't done it in a few weeks.

I do have good news though , i'm back to 119.2 and i was 118.2 last friday before my weekend away, Monday i was 122.2, i so can't belive i gained 4 lbs over the weekende so scary!! I think alot of it had to do with sodium as we were eating out all weekend, not to mention the many glasses of wine:wink: anyways, i'm almost back to what i was, now if only i hadn't of gained that weight look where i would be now:sad: Oh, well, what can you do, it was still an AWESOME weekend away with just my hubby!!
  • anna145
    anna145 Posts: 3
    Options
    Sorry, I had a sick house here, so was late weighing in, I'm down to 227.

Congrats to all!!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    well done this week everyone!!! :bigsmile:

I started doing an upper body workout on Thursday as I wait for my knee to get better. It is improving and I'm so happy that I can walk almost normally now :laugh:

Does anyone know what happened to heal4444?
    I used to see a lot of her posts and she was so gung ho and supportive.
    I noticed when I came back from my ski holiday last week that she deactivated her account.... :ohwell:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Hope everyone is keeping up with their personal goals!!!
    Remember tomorrow is weigh in, so lets get crackin with our last chance work outs today. :smile:

Get Goin Canadians!!:happy: :happy: