How many calories am I burning?

Options
Every time I do a cardio machine workout, the calories burned that the machine gives me, my Apple Watch, and MFP are all VERY different. I know none of them are 100% accurate but which should I assume is the closest to the actual amount I burned? MFP is giving me the most with my Apple Watch giving me the least. The Apple Watch also senses I am using the machine and records it as a workout so I assumed it would sync to the machine and have the same calories burned but no. I do adjust the machine settings to my weight and use the heart rate sensors in hopes to get the most accurate amount.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Pick one. If you are not losing or are losing too fast, adjust your calorie burns.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Check your other post in General/Fitness forum.
  • xodreamariexo
    xodreamariexo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Pick one. If you are not losing or are losing too fast, adjust your calorie burns.

Thanks for advice. I also try not to eat back exercise calories. Unless I for some reason net less than 1200 afterwards which RARELY happens. So it’s not like it makes a huge difference it’s really just about me being obsessive & wanting to know everything lol
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I would use the lower count and then adjust as needed.
  • xodreamariexo
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Bump!
  • xodreamariexo
    Options
    Bump!