Workout music

Options
I need a new workout music mix, any suggestions? :happy:

Replies

• piggs2002
    piggs2002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was just looking for some new music, specifically to match the pace at which I run. This website is neat - you can find songs with a specific number of beats per minute (I know I run somewhere between 160 and 170 BPM). http://jogtunes.com/jtc/index.php
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    Don't know what type of workout you are doing, or if your TV is cable or satellite. Anyway, I usually exercise at home and put on the "dance" channel on Directv. Don't know if that helps or not.
  • brookiefbabyy
    Options
    girltalk, there are 3 mixes now.. the newest one is called all day (the artist is girl talk) if you already know this information i apologize haha. anyway its a dj that takes new popular songs and mixes with old ones and all kinds, but the songs just run together and last about 45 minutes for the whole mix. I find it fun to work out too because the songs switch so often yet the music lasts a long time..you dont get bored and before you know it its been 45 minutes! there are two older girl talk mixes as well if you decide to look into it!
  • juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    for walking and general workouts, these tunes are good:
    Run the World - Beyonce
    Come Around - M.I.A.
    Love Lost - The Temper Trap
    Pocket - Sam Sparrow
    The Get Go - New Young Pony Club
    Touch It - Daft Punk
    D.A.N.C.E. - Justice
    Hussel - M.I.A.