Sweatember

Options
I decided to post a picture of me after my workout this morning. I felt great today so I hit it hard, and it shows from my shirt. It funny cause some of the women crinkle their noses up as they eye me while drinking their lattes and sitting on bikes not even pedaling, and some of the guys are busy flexing in the mirror without actually ever lifting anything. But the best is when some fit hot looking lady compliments me of how I am slimming down and working hard. Thats what I like.
982011iphone017.jpg

Replies

• 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.... made me smile and gave me a pretty good mental image of your gym and well my own. Have a good one.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work! and keep on sweating.
  • iamanne
    Options
    Great job! Sweat is good!!! It has taken me awhile, but I appreciate a good sweat now.....lol
    I wonder somtimes about the people at the gym before work, that seem to be just hangin out. Why get up so early if you are not going to WORK. May as well just stay in bed.
  • iamanne
    Options
    Great job! Sweat is good!!! It has taken me awhile, but I appreciate a good sweat now.....lol
    I wonder somtimes about the people at the gym before work, that seem to be just hangin out. Why get up so early if you are not going to WORK. May as well just stay in bed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!