HOLY CRAP NSV with pic (underwear warning)

Options
awelch79
awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
So, its COLD here in northwest Indiana lately (high of about 59 so far today with rain!) so I have to break out the long pants. The problem was none of them fit! (YAY!) I had a few pairs of 10s from early this Spring, but even with a belt, they had that lovely bunching going on all around the waist so I decided to splurge on a new pair of jeans or two.

I had no idea what size I am in now, so I went into the dressing room with some JR size 9 and 11 and some regular size 8s and threw in a few 6s just to see how far I had to go. Imagine my shock when I slipped the 6s on and buttoned and zipped them with ease! OMG! A year ago I was in a tight 16!

Then, as if that werent enough to make my friggin day, I glanced in the mirror and saw this: 001-4-1.jpg...somebody PINCH ME, Im dreaming!

Yes, I had to take a photo of the pic on my cell because I dont have Internet on my phone.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!