Night shift workers / looking for new friends

Options
Hey everyone,
I was doing great at logging in on my old account, but I don't remember my email or username for that account after I had to change phones.
I am a nightshift worker, and sometimes struggle when am I suppose to eat. Does anyone else have this issue? I found what kind of worked was counting noon as midnight and start my day over after that. Anyone else have ideas what to do? Also I'm looking for friends again. Anyone want to be my friend?

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’ll for sure send you a FR😊

I’m a shift worker so I know how tough it can be to schedule meals and get calories in evenly throughout the day/night.
  • Chefsian
    Chefsian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I'm Sian and I am definitely interested in making new friends. I am starting over on a healthier lifestyle journey and could some support and new friends for accountability and such. My work schedule is all over the place and makes it that much harder to do this but I'm determined.
  • tiffanyhobbs
    tiffanyhobbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a few months late but would love to add you all.
    I am a Registered Nurse who dies shift work. Very hard to plan meals around this.
  • jessejvos
    jessejvos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Stay positive!!!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    The problem with these night shift threads is people come and go off night shift so fast they never last.