first week weight loss

Options
I knew this site was great and I knew I loved all the motivation and the tools to use...but was I surprised when weighing in this morning for my first week weigh in..lost 7 lbs.!!!!
157832.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com -

Replies

• phatphanny
    Options
    I knew this site was great and I knew I loved all the motivation and the tools to use...but was I surprised when weighing in this morning for my first week weigh in..lost 7 lbs.!!!!
    157832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • smcintosh
    smcintosh Posts: 27
    Options
    Congratulations to you and keep up the good work. I know how excited I was on Monday....that was my one week milestone....7 days...13lbs gone. I had to check the scale 15 times lol. Feels good doesn't it.

155796.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    what did you do to lose 15 lbs in the first week
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    sorry i mean 13
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    I thought she said she lost 7 lbs??? Either way, congrats!!!! Any weight loss feels like a huge milestone! It's tough to lose, but easy to gain. Ever noticed how that works?? :laugh: :smooched:

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • smcintosh
    smcintosh Posts: 27
    Options
    what did you do to lose 15 lbs in the first week

I totally changed my diet (I went from eating 600 calories/day to 1500/day), increased my water intake 100% (I never drank water now it is all I drink), I cut out Pepsi (which has been an addiction for 20 years, I drank a case every two days). I am taking a fat burner that my fiance (a bodybuilder) recommended and researched, and I am working out twice a day 6 times a week. I do cardio in the mornings for an hour then head to the gym after work and do another 10 minutes of cardio as a warm up and then weight training.
  • Inittowinit
    Options
    Congrats! My first weekly weigh in was yesterday and I lost 6 lbs! I was just curious though~ taking a "fat burner"? Are you talking about something like Hydroxycut? 13 lbs? You are my hero!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, way to go. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!