Looking for some accountability buddies!

Options
KA1688
KA1688 Posts: 28 Member
Hi all! I am Kay. I'm 32 and live on the west coast...I'm incredibly excited to be a part of this community and I'm looking forward to connecting with some accountability buddies. Is anyone interested? Thanks!

Replies

• Cher3212
    Cher3212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi kay im on Westcoast of Vancouver
    BC I need some accountability buds too
  • Chefsian
    Chefsian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I'm Sian I'm definitely looking for some accountability buddy's. I am new to starting a healthier lifestyle and could use all the support I can get.
  • KA1688
    Options
    Cool! Maybe we can add each other on the app, or we can start a group? I'm not entirely sure how this all works;)
  • splangie75
    splangie75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, may I join this accountability club please? I REALLY need somebody/some people to nag me! I’m Angie, I’m 45 next month, from Wales, UK, and I need to lose 20lb. I love chocolate and alcohol and I am also hindered by Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. I used to run a lot but I find that hard now since some relapses 2 years ago. The fatigue is my main problem. I’m going to start walking more though, and maybe work my way back up to running a bit. I’m very able bodied, just lack energy and motivation. I live on my own so have nobody here to help! 😬
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,605 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for accountability ...may I suggest you join this amazing group ....take a look around and if it interest you please sign up ... I have about 5 spots left ..I hope you will join ...here is the link

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10813793/fat2fit-november-registration-now-open-great-support-from-thick-to-thin#latest
  • 21happygirl
    21happygirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Sarah, 51 also from Wales UK. I could do with having some accountability buddies. Please can I join you?
  • KA1688
    Options
    We're in this together!