I feel like....

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
a mess today! The shirt that I have on is too big since losing the weight and it is all baggy and stretched....my new shoes, while very comfortable, don't have a back to them so my dress pants are lightweight enough (I was wearing jeans when I bought them) that they get caught up under my heel and their always bunched up around my ankle rather than laying straight and looking professional. It's too late to return them since they look worn and even though I bought them with a giftcard, so no wasted money, not wearing them still feels like a waste....and I would have to spend money to get different shoes. And finally, my big toe has successfully wriggled through the small hole that was in my sock. :noway:

Ugh, I just needed to whine about feeling like a frumpy mess :grumble: But at least my shirt is too big for a good reason:drinker:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    a mess today! The shirt that I have on is too big since losing the weight and it is all baggy and stretched....my new shoes, while very comfortable, don't have a back to them so my dress pants are lightweight enough (I was wearing jeans when I bought them) that they get caught up under my heel and their always bunched up around my ankle rather than laying straight and looking professional. It's too late to return them since they look worn and even though I bought them with a giftcard, so no wasted money, not wearing them still feels like a waste....and I would have to spend money to get different shoes. And finally, my big toe has successfully wriggled through the small hole that was in my sock. :noway:

Ugh, I just needed to whine about feeling like a frumpy mess :grumble: But at least my shirt is too big for a good reason:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are having a bad day...maybe it will get better! You're right...your shirt is too big for an excellent reason...hopefully it will just continue to get bigger & bigger!:flowerforyou:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    In the words of David Spader, Adam Sandler and Horatio Sandz from the old SNL Gap skit...
    "Just CINCH it with a belt!!!"
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Better too loose than too tight!!!!! :laugh:

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • smcintosh
    smcintosh Posts: 27
    Options

make yourself feel better.....go buy a more fitting shirt :)
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you are frustrated....but isn't it better to be frustrated because everything is too loose rather than too tight? I'd be doing the happy dance right now! You should be so proud. Now you can walk around in public with your loose clothes and tell people "I have lost so much weight that my clothes do not fit me anymore - now I have to buy more..." :wink: