Options
TrishJimenez
TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
To make at home.

Replies

• Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a super 200 cal dinner ? Leek Filo pie... delicious!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Eatingwell.com has a bunch on their site.
  • sarahenagy
    sarahenagy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Google Ellie Krieger macaroni and 4 cheeses. It's lower cal for pasta and cheese and DELICIOUS!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Baked skinless chicken breast (seasoned with whatever you like) with steamed veggies.

Baked fish (seasoned) with sauteed veggies.

We do those a lot at my house. I usually cook rice with it for my husband and kids, but don't eat it.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    My favorite:

Pork Tenderloin, 1/2 cup of Betty Crocker instant mashed potatoes, and any vegetable your heart desires. <500 calories.
  • GameOn2011
    GameOn2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My favorite:

Pork Tenderloin, 1/2 cup of Betty Crocker instant mashed potatoes, and any vegetable your heart desires. <500 calories.

That is actually in my crockpot waiting for me when I get home....with cubed potatoes and carrots!
  • Emalyn
    Options
    It may not be too healthy, but I recently had some Van Dekamp beer battered fish fillets (two for 210 calories) and a wheat sub roll (around 190 calories for the Hannaford ones I bought). I put the two fillets on the sub roll with some Hellman's tartar sauce (80 calories) and it was pretty good. I don't know if frozen foods are something you go for, though.

It was 408 calories for the sandwich. You could make something else to go with the hot sandwich. Maybe a salad...or you could add things into the sandwich to make it more yummy!

Tuna melts are pretty good, too, and if you use light mayo they're even less calories. :)
  • Alchemiss11
    Options
    - 4 oz. grilled chicken breast (use walnut oil; it's good for belly fat) seasoned with fresh lemon and pepper ~ 150-200 calories (depending on how much oil you use)
    - steamed broccoli ~ 30 calories per serving
    - baked sweet potatoes ~ 103 calories for 1 medium (114g)

If you keep your portions under control you can easily keep it under 500 calories and it tastes delicious!

Good luck!
  • bglitterbug
    bglitterbug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use cooking light magazine for 80% of my dinners - delish! and the bonus is it always tells you exactly what your portion is, I like knowing how much I can have, instead of guessing how much a portion is. :D
  • blakegreen
    Options
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh,,, bump bump bump... don't want to miss out on reading these :love:
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    Pretty much any meat with any vegetable should get you there.
  • Pancake86
    Options
    Tuna and couscous my fav ;)
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Oh super great ideas!! I myself would have a huge Spring mix salad, red onions, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, with grilled sirloin, Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing and a warm baguette :smile:
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I use cooking light magazine for 80% of my dinners - delish! and the bonus is it always tells you exactly what your portion is, I like knowing how much I can have, instead of guessing how much a portion is. :D

I also use cooking light! Love their receipes :smile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to look at my blog. . Have a few recipes on there. . If you need the calorie count just ask me I have it punched in. .
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jade39

Otherwise :

Vegetariantimes.com
    eatingwell.com
    skinnytaste.com
    cookinglight.com

Happy cooking. Tell us what you end up making.