Help! how can I see how much I have lost so far

Options
AlexiaC47
AlexiaC47 Posts: 65 Member
I have not been able to find this answer, so apologies if it has been dealt with.

I see the progress report that shows the chart.
And i see the daily summary that say 1 lost for example. (is this per day?, last weigh in? week?

where can I see how much I have lost so far? thank you

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Could you clarify whether you are looking at the app or the website and also where you are seeing the figure lost?
  • Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,515 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    On the site, it's under Reports, it will show you a graph of various time lines.

You may find it beneficial to enter a starting weight from a year ago, otherwise the chart will look odd. You can add entries there via My Home -> Check In -> Edit Previous Entries.

The amount lost so far will be based on the first weight you entered, which you can review under My Home -> Goals -> Guided Setup.
  • AlexiaC47
    Options
    Thank you everyone.

The graph is the only way to keep a running loss on the site?! That seems odd and frustrating. I mean, I am here to lose some weight and I would love to be able to see "6 lost so far" or " 2 lost this week>

charmeth I use both the site and my iphone. On the site in daily summary, it says "1 lost". I cannot tell if its daily, weekly or since last update. it seems incorrect.

Bur you gave me a good idea to check iphone, and under progress loss so far, is there
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    AlexiaC47 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone.

The graph is the only way to keep a running loss on the site?! That seems odd and frustrating. I mean, I am here to lose some weight and I would love to be able to see "6 lost so far" or " 2 lost this week>

charmeth I use both the site and my iphone. On the site in daily summary, it says "1 lost". I cannot tell if its daily, weekly or since last update. it seems incorrect.

Bur you gave me a good idea to check iphone, and under progress loss so far, is there

The daily summary number is total loss. Check what you have as your starting weight if you think it's wrong.

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,122 Member
    Options
    I have the Android app, not the iPhone app, so it might be different for you.
    But I can see my progress under the Me tab:

ek53gpn98vv5.png
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I have the iPhone app and I can see it at the top right of the screen when I press “more” at the bottom right of the screen

• AlexiaC47
    Options
    Nony- thanks. yes it must be wrong. it shows as 2, then 1 the next day, then 0, then 2...

Dogmom thanks - I do see it on iphone. BTW I have 4 rescue pups and 3 rescue kitties
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    @AlexiaC47 all 7 of my furkids are rescues. 😊
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    On the website go to My Home and it is under your profile pic. It shows how much lost to date. If you gain and enter your weight daily or weekly in check in then it changes up and down in line with your entry. We used to have trackers on your profile page that showed your loss but they were disabled and have never been restored.
  • AlexiaC47
    Options
    Manderson- thanks. That's where I am going- under my profile in home. It shows random incorrect numbers daily like 2 lost, then 0, then 1, then 0... I have lost 4 and it is so frustrating to not see it.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    The pounds lost is your most recent weigh-in compared to whatever you have listed as your most recent starting weight. It is also rounded to a whole number.

If your most recent weigh-in is higher than your most recent starting weight, and your goal is weight loss, it will show 0 pounds lost.

So double check that your “Starting weight” and most recent weigh-in are 4 pounds apart.

• AlexiaC47
    Options
    Duck- yes- they are! I am new here, so being very "good". I lost 4, and logged in today at 4 fewer than I started. I know another member was having issues- could it be a glitch, and if so, how to contact MFP? I keep getting routed to FAQs