1 year later!

Options
I started trying to diet on my sons first day of 3rd grade after spending the summer tired and unable to play with my kids. After a few weeks of frustration and failure I found MFP. It has changed my life!!!!!! My before pic is awful and embarrassing. I dont like to see myself at 240 pounds!!! After 1 year I now weigh 149 at 5'5" I never want to go back! It has been a hard and long road and I still have 20 pounds to go but I know I can do it! My family is so proud and they have all changed the way they eat and lost weight too. Its great to see the changes I have made affect everyone in my house :) After being teased last year about being overweight my 9 year old came home from his first day this year so happy because a friend told him he was looking skinny :D Sometimes its hard to not give up but stick with it and things will get better!

2iu8izd.jpg

2ak04tl.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!