Feeling good after 4 months!

jrzgurl80
jrzgurl80 Posts: 8 Member
edited October 2020 in Success Stories
opkwy7rm7tok.jpg
ild8z1dyqmw1.jpg
After calories counting and exercising 5 days a week I've managed to drop 52 lbs! I feel much better (no more daily acid reflux symptoms) and am excited to lose the next 52! If I can do it, anyone can do it! I had zero motivation and ate horribly on a daily basis. Let's all get healthy together!!!

Replies

• JAC581
    JAC581 Posts: 91 Member
    That's fantastic, congratulations! You look great!
  • JSPOM
    JSPOM Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration! Great job. Keep it up!
  • brittkd14
    brittkd14 Posts: 22 Member
    What an inspiration you are!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Why did you have to be a Steeler's fan?

I am kidding.

Great job.
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations! I too have lost 52lbs
  • mnpierce2300
    mnpierce2300 Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations, you look awesome!! You are an inspiration to those of us that are just beginning this journey to a healthy lifestyle!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Great job!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    Great work!
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    You look like a younger version of yourself! I too have only been (back) on MFP for a short time (since Aug) and am almost to goal. Here's to looking and feeling like the person you are inside!
  • jrzgurl80
    jrzgurl80 Posts: 8 Member
    katmix wrote: ยป
    You look like a younger version of yourself! I too have only been (back) on MFP for a short time (since Aug) and am almost to goal. Here's to looking and feeling like the person you are inside!

Thank you for the "younger comment"! I just turned 40 and that in itself was kinda bumming me out! ๐Ÿ˜
  • SSDirk
    SSDirk Posts: 10 Member
    Keep up the good fight and way to go...even though you're a Steelers fan ha...
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Great work! You look like a different person. And yes, younger. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Look what we can do once we get started!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!