Finding motivation again

Options
From 2016 to 2017 I was at the perfect weight for my height. I played tennis weekly and ran a few times a week. I was by no means a fitness champion but I was healthy and happy with my body. At the end of 2017 I was ill and gained about 30kgs. Now in 2020 I have lost only a fraction of that weight and it is literally and figuratively weighing me down. I am fighting to lose the weight though. I just hope I can remain motivated and above all, disciplined enough to reach my goal!

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    From 2016 to 2017 I was at the perfect weight for my height. I played tennis weekly and ran a few times a week. I was by no means a fitness champion but I was healthy and happy with my body. At the end of 2017 I was ill and gained about 30kgs. Now in 2020 I have lost only a fraction of that weight and it is literally and figuratively weighing me down. I am fighting to lose the weight though. I just hope I can remain motivated and above all, disciplined enough to reach my goal!

You got this!!!!!!!!!
  • carrieswartz05
    carrieswartz05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • kiran6002
    kiran6002 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Dig deep inside yourself and get your fighting spirit out!!!