Back again!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Courtney and I'm a wifey and Auntie. I'm back at this again. I'm terrible at keeping consistent but I'm doing it again and went from 319 to as of this morning 296 since the middle of July. I'm not great at eating healthy but I do log everything to keep around my calorie range. Anyways, I'm looking for friends to chat with on here if anyone's interested hmu!😊

Replies

• Dana_fitmom
    Dana_fitmom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. We got this!
  • ShellyBear511
    ShellyBear511 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Consistency is my biggest problem. Salad one day, whole bag of M&M’s the next. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Courtness85
    Courtness85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh me too!!
  • katrinkadkong
    katrinkadkong Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I just ate a share bag of Reeses miniatures.
  • Courtness85
    Options
    From 319 to 284... Getting back on track to get to my 250 goal and being able to go to an amusement park!!
  • jamie_playftl
    jamie_playftl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Jamie and I have about 120lbs to lose (maybe a little more, but I think I'll be pretty content when I reach that marker). I have been absolutely terrible at staying on track & figured that this time I would wait a few days to prove to myself that I am at least somewhat committed... and then start filling my life with people on the same kind of journey/dealing with the same struggle. Sending you an add! :smile:

I'm ready to stop having a "picture perfect day" and then throwing in the towel because I'm all about that chocolate cake...lol!
  • Courtness85
    Options
    Hey there! I'm definitely all about chocolate cake or anything chocolate also lol. I have a major sweet tooth! Yes, please add me!!