Starting again for the last time 100 pounds to lose

Options
brimom19
brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
I am so sick of this yo-yo. My entire life and it feels sometimes like I have barely lived it. This weight holds me back. Made it to my highest of 295 and I am now 262. I still have 100 pounds to lose. I know it about changing how I see food. I just don’t want to survive... I am ready to live. Really live. Be able to walk and not give out so quickly. I have a granddaughter on the way and I want to be able to keep up with her. Tired of being 45 and living like I am 75.

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    To stop starting over, you have to stop quitting!....losing weight is hard work....sometimes you are just ready to really do it.....17 months ago I weighed 350 lbs and I was miserable and at the lowest point physically and mentally that I had ever been....I have lost 97 lbs and this morning I weighed 253..... the changes are amazing....I am 69 and I am tired of being fat!...I still have pounds to go but I am doing it!

The group Larger Losers is an amazing bunch of people that need to lose 75 or more pounds....it is a great group....no games or challenges....lots of advice, support and friendship....feel free to join us!
  • jane_76
    jane_76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Brimom... I think we’re at just about the same place in our journeys right now. Would welcome connecting and cheering each other on. :)
  • PaperUnicornDesigns
    PaperUnicornDesigns Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Hello Birmom and Jane - I too am in about the same place. 45 yo, finally got my head on straight, 100# to lose...and would love to find a small group that's in the same boat to connect with.
  • elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Kitten that hun! Be fat and have a life! No need to be skinny to live and love! Rock your now and
    Get counselling to deal with the issues behind the weight gain