Looking for friends in their fifties to lose weight with!!!

Options
Hello. My name is Laura. I have used fitness pal on and off for a while, but I feel more serious these days about losing weight for my health. I will be 53 in November and I would love to have more friends on fitness pal to cheer me and for me to cheer them on too! Please join me as a friend if you are so inclined.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ... I will be 50 in December ...Also if you would like to join an awesome group may I suggest this group...... https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10813774/registration-for-new-members-november-2020#latest Wishing you the very best :)
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks Megan. I will look into the group and add you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Thanks Megan. I will look into the group and add you!

You are very welcome ... I hope you join the group and thanks for adding me :)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I there, I'm 51 and can use an accountability buddy too. You can add me too :)
  • vrb43
    vrb43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Me too! You can add me! 😊
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    megan_smart, I went to the link and tried to join the November challenge. It says to "register below" but I don't see anywhere for me to put my comments. Can anyone help? Thanks!!!!
  • broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey guys... I'm already there 51 :D there is life after 50 after all....happy to be added I try to be super encouraging to everyone
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    megan_smart, I went to the link and tried to join the November challenge. It says to "register below" but I don't see anywhere for me to put my comments. Can anyone help? Thanks!!!!

Select "Join" at the top of the page first

b8g61anj53ln.png
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! 57 years old and starting yet again on my new lifestyle. This time it "feels" different. I am determined!!!
  • LindaRose04
    LindaRose04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me *kitten* well👍🏻
  • willplanet5
    willplanet5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been on a plan, lose weight pretty fast then take a week or so off and gain it back....too many times