Outfit help!

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    The blue dress makes you look slimmer and is a great color! (The black one is also awesome, but I like the blue one more)

I don't like either pair of shoes. The boots are too heavy and the shoes cut off your leg at the ankle. I'd go for something that elongates the leg and has a lower vamp. Carry that hot bod all the way down to your toes!

:smile:

this.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The black dress is beautiful but more appropriate for a night on the town not a wedding.
    Thats what I sorta thought. I got that one to wear more often than for just special occasions

Yeah it's a super rad date night dress :love:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Blue dress.

IMHO, neither boots. The knee high ones are hot, no doubt but too high for the length of the dress.
    The shorter boots just don't look good with the style of the dress either. They don't compliment the hot dress.

I love both pair of boots, just not with the dress. I say some nice stilletos or strappy shoes.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    No to boots - blue dress

Ditto
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    OMG that peacock dress is AWESOME, though I am with everyone else, the blue one (which also looks awesome) is more wedding-y....and I like the idea about finding a strappy nude heel with that. Beautiful you are!!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Black dress & heels. Lose the boots. Save em for later this fall and pair them with a pair of black tights, and a grey sweater dress.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Black dress and heels.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Blue dress but I don't like either of the shoes. Go with a stiletto.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say atlhough I LOVE the black peacock dress (with the boots), the blue one shows off your figure wondfully!! Definitely find a strappier heel to go with it to show off the full length of your legs. Will check back for your updated pics tomorrow. :)
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I really like both dresses, but I don't think the black is appropriate for a wedding. I would go with the blue and the heels, no boots. Like some other posters have said, though, if you have a different pair of heels that would go with the dress and elongate your leg, that might be better.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wear both, take the time to go change. :wink:

All the combinations look great on you. My favorites are the Blue Dress with the Boots, and the black Dress with the shoes.

Hottttness! Have a great time at the wedding! :drinker:
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    The blue dress makes you look slimmer and is a great color! (The black one is also awesome, but I like the blue one more)

I don't like either pair of shoes. The boots are too heavy and the shoes cut off your leg at the ankle. I'd go for something that elongates the leg and has a lower vamp. Carry that hot bod all the way down to your toes!

I would have to agree
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    The peacock dress looks too 'girl at the mall' to me for a wedding. And the boots don't quite match the feel of the blue dress. So, blue dress and no boots for me!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options

This^^^^
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    No Boots with the Blue Dress :bigsmile:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I like the black dress more as it is super epic but the blue dress would be much more fitting for a wedding. Those boots are spectacular too but I think the dress doesn't combine well with those because of the black heaviness of the shoes. I would get a nude heel from somewhere cheap if you can! :D Or even a blue heel. Something that elongates your leg would be the best.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Blue dress, bring a black cardigan just in case it gets cold, and these shoes:

12391256.jpg
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

^ this ^
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options

what she said!

:bigsmile:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Blue dress, bring a black cardigan just in case it gets cold, and these shoes:

12391256.jpg

agreed! hot!