New to MFP...How do you stay motivated?

Options
So, I've been using MFP since about April, but have been using the site for about a week. I have lost about 24 pounds since I have started, but it doesn't seem fast enough. I want to do a 30-day challenge where I want to lose 10 pounds, but I am having a hard time staying motivated to do so. There are days where I do really well, I go running, eat great, but other days, it isn't so easy. My goal is to be 125 by the time February/March hits of 2012.

So, my question is...what keeps you motivated? I really need some advice here. It seems like it is such a struggle.

SW: 189 lbs
CW: 164 lbs
GW: 125 lbs

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Log on everyday and stay within your goals. When you see the weight come off, that's the motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • mccgivens
    Options
    Make yourself accountable.
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    wanting to change your lifestyle is motivation.If I have a day thats not as motivated I put it behind me and move on.There is no rush because its for life and when I get where I want to be I will continue to monitor myself with the help of MFP and all the friends I have made here.Using the message boards helps a lot as well.
  • lexxifur
    Options
    Started today after doing so badly in starting a new diet.