Starting P90X September 12, 2011

Options
Hey! I'm new to this site, and I'm just getting my foot in the door, but something needs to be done. I'm tired of being as heavy as I am and therefore I'm starting the program. I was able to make it through about half of the program last year, but school and other stuff got the better of me. I didn't have much support last time, and I feel that if I have support, or other people starting this with me, I'll have a better driving force....something to motivate me to work out even when I just don't feel like it....anybody feel like doing this with me? I could use the support....

Replies

• jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Where did you purchase yours?
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a P90X/Insanity hybrid on Monday if that helps at all? I just finished a round of P90X yesterday and let me tell you: it was worth all the blood, sweat and tears in the world.
  • wmbv
    wmbv Posts: 4
    Options
    Ordered it from website if I'm correct....you might be able to find it elsewhere or by calling the phone number from the commercial, but my god the workout out works....
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Im starting a hybrid of P90X and running on September 12th! Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the X! Add me as a friend if you need support.
  • mable10
    Options
    i'll join you! i actually did the Abs/Core+ last night. i was able to loose close to 20 lbs when i did the first round last year. which one are you doing? i'm going to follow the classic routine.
    good luck and i'll ping now and then to see how your progressing.
  • wmbv
    Options
    Bgr33n5: Yeah it would....hahaha....anything will help at this point...
  • wmbv
    Options
    Mable10: yeah that would be awesome....I'm starting the classic for now....when I make it through the first full round, I might include running....
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I'll help keep you accountable then. =] It's really fun after the first phase or so. That first month was hell but then I looked forward to it. Especially since it really starts to work coming into the 6th week of it.
  • daveredfern
    Options
    I was looking at this before. It is quite expensive to buy it (at least in the UK).

Does it really work or another fad type thing?
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I was looking at this before. It is quite expensive to buy it (at least in the UK).

Does it really work or another fad type thing?

P90X changed my life! When I first started I was nearly 300lbs and by far the worst shape of my life. I struggled the first couple weeks and even wanted to quit. But I just kept press play and doing my best. Since then I have lost 60 lbs. Also done Insanity, Asylum and now working on a hybrid of all 3! I've also became a beachbody coach. Wanted to help others who are just starting out with the programs. So if you have any questions feel free to send a pm or fr. I'd love to answer any concerns you have
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I would love to join up here!! I am starting either Sunday or Monday (the 12th). I am likely doing the "lean" cycle for the first round, then Rushfit, then classic the next round? That's the plan at least.

Please feel free to add me! I can always use a kick in the *kitten*!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I started my first round of p90x classic last monday (5th). First week was great, glad of a rest today, but looking forward to continuing tomorrow.

Best of luck to all you starting tomorrow!