A Constant Work In Progress

Options
2»

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.

When someone has made this level of transformation I get curious as to whether or not you are channeling a different persona. Something or someone that helps you fight off the old version of yourself that still whispers in your ear. Bo Jackson said that he was too emotional so he always channeled "Jason Vorhees" on the field. He said he never played a down of football as himself.

I have had my version of a new identity for a time and didn't even realize that was a thing until I read "Alter Ego Effect". Like all books of its nature it is interesting and helpful but not a one stop answer for everyone. Maybe many but not everyone.
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ummm 55 lbs is definitely HUGE! Thank you so much for your amazing share! You look fantastic! Well done 🙌
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look strong and healthy! Great work! Love the ink too! :)
  • hammycakes
    hammycakes Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Impressive lifts! My PRs were nowhere close at my best. I'm inspired <3
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,515 Member
    Options
    I love this!

(And I’m liking that boys and men shirt, too, lol.)
  • sarahemail2504
    sarahemail2504 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WoW! You look amazing! And so strong. So motivational, and good on you for sharing!
  • sandypoint1267
    sandypoint1267 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done. A real inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey. I look like you before pictures at present so seeing the change in you is amazing for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!