The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Replies

• MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    edited September 2020
    yr9ctf6gr3hm.jpeg

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    7gomn5b4w12j.jpg

You are just all kinds of too cute 😁
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    7gomn5b4w12j.jpg

You are just all kinds of too cute 😁
    tams_89 wrote: »
    7gomn5b4w12j.jpg

Beautiful

You guys are too sweet 🤗 Thank you 😘
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member
    This is my true life unfiltered 56th birthday Dinner last month 😊

y7ivt82xgheg.jpg

Happy Bday Linda!! 🤗
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    This is my true life unfiltered 56th birthday Dinner last month 😊

y7ivt82xgheg.jpg

Happy Bday Linda!! 🤗

Thank You Old Friend!!! 🤗 Always Great to see You! 😊❣️
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    1d3wweg2dzvr.jpeg
    Some days are less pretty than others.❤️

♥️✨pretty 😍✨♥️

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    1d3wweg2dzvr.jpeg

Lookin pretty bad *kitten* to me 😯
  • CacoEther
    I feel like maybe this is the only place I can actually post a photo since I don't wear makeup and I gave up on filters because Snapchat got weird and I have an "ancient" smart phone. Behold, my ugly mug!

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

Did you make that sweater?!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I feel like maybe this is the only place I can actually post a photo since I don't wear makeup and I gave up on filters because Snapchat got weird and I have an "ancient" smart phone. Behold, my ugly mug!

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

I think it's a beautiful mug. Love your sweater.

I made it! :heart: It finally got chilly enough here on the Gulf Coast to wear today.
    CacoEther wrote: »

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

Yep!
  • CacoEther
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

I think it's a beautiful mug. Love your sweater.

I made it! :heart: It finally got chilly enough here on the Gulf Coast to wear today.

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

Yep!

I love those colors together!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

I’ve always thought you were pretty. You can definitely post in other places. And...miss your fun filtered pics!
  • MelG7777
    1d3wweg2dzvr.jpeg

♥️✨pretty 😍✨♥️

Thank you!🤗
    1d3wweg2dzvr.jpeg

Lookin pretty bad *kitten* to me 😯
    I am tough af....thank you for noticing. 🥰 (😂😂)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

I’ve always thought you were pretty. You can definitely post in other places. And...miss your fun filtered pics!

Heh, thanks. Tell Snapchat to stop being weird and sending bots after me or spying on what I'm doing. ;)
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    azoz16ef6w8z.jpg
  • MelG7777

qni4o9batwd8.jpg

Heh, thanks. Tell Snapchat to stop being weird and sending bots after me or spying on what I'm doing. ;)

I’ll tell them. I really don’t use it much either. Mostly to keep a streak I have going with a certain little lady ( @PaperDoll_ 🥰) But I’m gonna tell them.