Replies

• StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    creamy hazelnut chocolatey goodness

exactly
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    MaraNatha's Dark Chocolate Almond Spread is really really good too!!!

288892.jpg

Seriously; the first time I tried the Dark Chocolate Almond spread on vanilla frozen yogurt, with a tablespoon or two of chopped almonds, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    that it very well may be the nectar of the gods

can I lick off your abs to find out?
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Biscoff makes a spread that tastes just like their fabulous cookies. I can stay away from most store bought cookies, but I love the little Biscoffs!! Anyway, I bought a jar of the spread, thinking it might not be as addictive as Nutella....I was wrong.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    One of my friends on facebook posted a banana nutella bread that sounded delicious. I can't wait to try it
  • RMinVA
    Options
    100 calories per tablespoon seems pretty high for nut butter - don't think I'll even try it if it's as addicting as people indicate.

If you are buying light/reduced fat, or alternative spreads like Better n' Peanut Butter, then 100 cals/tbsp may seem kind of high. But that's actually about average for most nut butters. The problem with Nutella, besides the fact that you can't stop, is that it is loaded with sugar.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    MaraNatha's Dark Chocolate Almond Spread is really really good too!!!

288892.jpg

AMEN to that! Oh so yummy........
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    did_you_say_Chocolate__by_MegansAmazingArt.jpg
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    It's not really a nut butter, though, it's a chocolate spread.

I'm not a fan of Nutella, but then I crave savoury rather than sweet.
  • cagcooper
    cagcooper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    <3 Nutella *sigh*
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Nutella is the edible equivalent of a unicorn that ****s out million dollar cheques made out to Cash.
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    Nutella is amazing stuff...I LOVE it and at Costco it comes in a 2-jar pack...very dangerous....when I do buy it, I always give one away, or I will eat them both!!!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I remember i used to love it as a kid, but now...chocolate on bread?! Ewww...that just..doesn't fit together in my head. Im sure it's just me though. It's like fruit and meat...they just don't go together for me...
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Make pancakes really thin (like a crepe), spread nuttella on them, and roll them up. OMG! YUMMY!

Or have it like they make it in Paris - put a shot of Grand Marnier on there too! As my friend said, now she's seen my O face!
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I spread one half tablespoon on a graham cracker for a wonderful treat! Not too many calories for heaven on earth!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Super delicious!!:bigsmile:
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I spread one half tablespoon on a graham cracker for a wonderful treat! Not too many calories for heaven on earth!

Yeah, so I've never tried that...and I just mentioned it to my daughter who was very eager to give this a go. And uhm yeah, AH-MAZ-ING. Crap. A new found treat. *licks lips*
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Love love love it...it's basically a good chocolate fix. You can eat it on just about anything :happy:
  • BeeElleTea
    Options
    I've just tried some this morning with wheat toast. It's SUPER sweet -hence the sugar content- but just like I've found with hummus, 2 tablespoons goes a long way. I didn't even use a full serving size to cover my toast.
  • RMinVA
    Options
    Make pancakes really thin (like a crepe), spread nuttella on them, and roll them up. OMG! YUMMY!

Or have it like they make it in Paris - put a shot of Grand Marnier on there too! As my friend said, now she's seen my O face!

We have a little crepe place at the beach....nutella and banana is one of my favorite combos.