Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge: 5-week challenge (Friday, November 6 - Sunday, December 13)

fitphoenix
fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
Good evening, everyone!

We'd like to invite you to join the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge!

Term 32 will be an 5-week term based on the holidays at Hogwarts. The term will run from Friday, November 6th (with full activities beginning on Monday) through Sunday, December 13th. Students will have a few days into term to submit their starting weigh-in.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Monday, November 2nd through Tuesday, November 3rd.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, November 5th or respond to the prefect that PM'd, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***

Feel free to share the application with anyone you think would be interested in joining!

You must fill out the application below to apply to join. The application also gives more details about the format of the challenge:

Feel free to contact a member of the staff with any questions. You may also contact @fitphoenix or @Maalea (Hogwarts Deputy Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received.

We hope to see many of you join us for Term 32. :) If not, good luck with all of your future goals!

Sincerely,
fitphoenix and Maalea
(Deputy Headmistresses)

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,209 Member
    I lost 4.4 lbs last term, I can't wait to see if I can do it again :)
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,084 Member
    I am looking forward to it! I need the motivation.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,947 Member
    I am so excited for this to start! I definitely need that motivation too!
  • dodieneatfreakwannabe
    dodieneatfreakwannabe Posts: 1,230 Member
    I gained so much mobility and flexibility last term. I hope I'm accepted for this term. But if not, I understand. But yesterday my dog and I went to the park for the first time, and we played in the Bark Park. That was due to more mobility. Also, my knees are hurting less, especially at night and I think that's because of the increased flexibility. We had a great leader at Hogwarts, Kim, she was awesome. Have a great term.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,084 Member
    I gained so much mobility and flexibility last term. I hope I'm accepted for this term. But if not, I understand. But yesterday my dog and I went to the park for the first time, and we played in the Bark Park. That was due to more mobility. Also, my knees are hurting less, especially at night and I think that's because of the increased flexibility. We had a great leader at Hogwarts, Kim, she was awesome. Have a great term.

That's great, congrats on your progress! :+1:
    Hope to see you in the next term!
  • loseitwithbee
    loseitwithbee Posts: 28 Member
    I signed up! Looking forward to this beginning!
  • kmrdesign
    kmrdesign Posts: 11,815 Member
    I absolutely love the Hogwarts Challenge! Great fun, great friends, and a perfect motivator for me to stick with it. Can't wait to see everyone again!
  • nedw3
    nedw3 Posts: 379 Member
    I filled out the application, waiting on my owl.