Did you just ask that? (rant)

Options
bluevwgurl
bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
So, i have gone down one-almost two pant sizes in the last 2 months. A girl at work says "hey girl, you're really losing weight!" (this makes me feel awesome!) and then she says..."can i have the clothes you're getting out of?"

i say "well....(awkward)... sure. i'm not going to use them any longer. absolutely. "

So i take in 4 pairs of jeans (nice jeans) to her. -the shirts still fit me.

She comes to my desk and says "what about that pair of American Eagle jeans you wear? you didnt give me those."

huh???. well first of all, while they are loose, i am still wearing them. and second of all, did you honestly just ask that?

i was struck speechless (not an easy task, i assure you)

by all means, when i am out of them she can have them. i am not going back to this size again. it was just amazing to me that she was scoping for a certain article of clothing of mine.

okay my rant is over.
~*Robin*~

Replies

• Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Some people just have no shame! LOL! Good for you..... determined, AND more kind that I would have been!!!!
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow. Seriously!
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey, at least she thinks you dress well.
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    LOL, really??
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    WOW! Surely it's your choice/decision if and/or when you will give your clothes to anyone!

Although she apparently doesn't think she should try and lose weight?
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    wow, rude much! I'd be saying that they've been promised to your other friend / sister / mother / whatever... greedy much!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    tell her you plan on selling them lmao
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! But she must really like your dress sense. Lol!!
  • destiny637
    Options
    OMG! Nuff Said!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    hahaha... that's funny. I can't imagine asking someone for all their clothes like that. How strange.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    wow...that is crazy
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    wow! the balls on some people....
  • MrsUnderwood
    Options
    lmbo
  • Wow! Those must be some really nice jeans! LOL, I would never dream of saying that to someone... :huh:
  • charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing. There is a complement in there, sort of....and something else....tacky? brashness?
    Congrats on the weight loss....and your taste in clothes. LOL.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person left on this planet who will tell someone to get the f&&k out of my face when they act like that!? You can't be polite to everyone - there's no way, TOO many idiots in the world. Sometimes you just have to call an idiot and idiot & tell them to get away from you or they will be an idiot with a fat lip

try it, it works - eventually you will get a reputation and idiots will avoid you
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    tell her you plan on selling them lmao
    ^This. And anything else she wants has a price tag.... but out of spite, those go to charity:glasses:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thats takes balls *LOL* Tell her you're taking your good stuff to consignment to make money on it or something :bigsmile:
  • Mortazor
    Mortazor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I seriously had a similar instance yesterday. I gave a friend of mine a tall laundry basket full of cloths. He asked me when I got home the next day why I didn't give him any shorts...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hey, at least she thinks you dress well.

Yeah, that was my thought too. :laugh: