Beach Success (I think!) - Pics

Options
keiraev
keiraev Posts: 695 Member
I thought I would share my Beach 2010 v Beach 2011 success story.

Last year I walked along the beach practically fully clothed (144lb)

This year I decided to finally shed the excess weight so I would be comfortable in a bikini. I have managed to get down to just under 127lb since starting MFP in May, and on a 5ft 3.5 person 17lb makes a big difference.

I still have a little way to go, especially as I managed to get to my holiday goal weight before my holiday and then somehow managed to put on 1lb just before I went (damn!).

I really want to make it to 20lb so need to work pretty hard to do so, but at least the motivation is there. Losing the last few lb is so hard!

Pics in blog post - link here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/keiraev/view/beach-2010-v-beach-2011-145805

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • LoSena
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You should be so proud of yourself & should celebrate the fact that you achieved your goal!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congratulations on making it so far!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Sigh. I don't think you looked so bad at 144. You are more comfortable in your skin, I get it!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Well done, definitely a success, you look amazing in that bikini :happy: I'm the same height as you so I know exactly what you mean about even a few pounds making a difference to how you look.
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great! And more importantly, you look like you FEEL great! And I LOVE your bikini top, by the way! :)
  • naythemrs
    naythemrs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey you are my exact height and starting weight. Well i am 143, yes any extra weight makes a huge difference. I can not wait to see the 120s again. Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!