What’s In The Tarot Cards For Me ???

Options
EnergySage
EnergySage Posts: 3 Member
There are 78 cards in the tarot deck & I need to learn them all to sharpen my natural ability. So, why not make this fun ?! Comment your zodiac sign, a keyword (love, finance,health, home, ect ...) questions & concerns & I’ll reply with a message from my tarot deck.

Disclaimer: this is all fun and games. I am no professional, however, I am very so much gifted with the ability to read others 🧜🏾‍♀️

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll bite.

Zodiac: Pisces
    Keyword: Future
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun, I’ll play.

Zodiac: Aquarius
    Keyword: adventure
  • EnergySage
    Options
    My Fellow Pisces 😬

Pisces are rewarded by the universe for trusting their intuition 😉

Future Card: Reversed Five of Wands

I did a pass,present,and future spread. Which tells a story of something new coming about in the past, and presently it’s very satisfying and you might even be very content ...But there’s going to be conflict and it’s more to do with your insecurities and self-doubt than it is to do with the other person or situation at hand. I dnt know if this is a partnership(work) or an intimate relationship.
  • EnergySage
    Options
    @fstrickl

According to the the tarot deck ...You are the star !

Card: Two of Cups.

In reference to your concerns of adventure take someone along with you. Possibly someone your compatible with, as the two of cups displays a lovers connection that is sparked by a mutual understanding of pain and healing.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Hmm...very interesting. Thanks for the read!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Zodiac: Virgo
    Keyword: Love
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Zodiac: Virgo
    Keyword: Home
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Zodiac: Cancer
    Keyword: Home
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    EnergySage wrote: »
    My Fellow Pisces 😬

I did a pass,present,and future spread. Which tells a story of something new coming about in the past, and presently it’s very satisfying and you might even be very content ...But there’s going to be conflict and it’s more to do with your insecurities and self-doubt than it is to do with the other person or situation at hand. I dnt know if this is a partnership(work) or an intimate relationship.

Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out and an open mind, I suppose.
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Zodiac - Gemini
    Keyword - Love
  • Kindhearts30
    Options
    There are 78 cards in the tarot deck & I need to learn them all to sharpen my natural ability. So, why not make this fun ?! Comment your zodiac sign, a keyword (love, finance,health, home, ect ...) questions & concerns & I’ll reply with a message from my tarot deck.

Disclaimer: this is all fun and games. I am no professional, however, I am very so much gifted with the ability to read others 🧜🏾‍♀️

Are you still doing this
  • Kindhearts30
    Options
    My Fellow Pisces 😬

Are you still doing this?