30 day shred?

Options
Has anyone tried the 30 day shred? If so, what do you think? I've had several friends start it, but no one's actually gotten very far. Is it worth it?

Replies

• SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it. I plan to stick with it. But I've seen some AMAZING before and after pictures. Do a search for those. Thoes pictures amaze me to no end! I hope it works that good for me! :D
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now.

I did it last winter for 2 months and lost 10lbs (along with dieting). I only did level one. It is hard but it feels like a great workout!

I'm glad I started up again (cause I have gained all 10lbs back over the last few months!). The first few days are hard and my body hurt really bad. I had to give myself a break and only do it every 3 days for the first 1.5 weeks. Now I can do it several days in a row. I don't view it as a 30 days and your done kinda thing. I do level 1 for my workout and will continue with level 1 for as long as I feel it is an good workout.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now..level 3 day 2 complete! ive lost about 5lbs but believe more inches than anything by the pics i took before and then ones i just took on sat before starting level 3.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I did it all the way through. I used mostly the modified moves because I wasn't up to the harder moves yet. Even doing the modified moves and taking 37 days to do it in, I lost 9 pounds and 5 inches. It's a great workout. I will likely start it again in a few weeks, doing it on alternating days with my running.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It really does work if you put the work in. But after having done it so many times I got really bored of it so I do my own version with different moves. And I actually end up sweating more with my own routine lol
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2, lost 8.5 inches and 5.5 pounds. It's definitely worth it!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Today will be level 1 day 5 for me and I love it. I plan to do the whole 30 days then switch up to something different. (just so I don't get bored)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 for me too! Enjoying it!
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have the 30DS but have never completed it! It always makes me hurt so bad but in a good way! LOL I think I am going to start it again, but alternate days with some jogging. Good luck to you all!
  • ASGinter
    ASGinter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I think once I make sure I get in my exercise routine, I may have to check it out!!!