Heaven

I have been really strick the last two months....accounting for everything single morsel...very careful to eat as clean as possible. However, today I decided to have two toasted slices of Nature's Own Enriched Bread (80 cals) with one tablespoon of reduced sugar strawberry jelly (20 calories) and a half a tablespoon of I can't believe it's butter (23 cals). A whopping 123 calories that was SO worth it.........yes I am in heaven and critics need not reply........:happy:

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I just ate a block of cheese. Why would anyone give you greif for eating toast? *LOL*
  • A block of cheese........awesome!!!! I bet that was really good!! Unfortunately I can't afford to indulge.
  • odusgolp
    Ugh. I'm an addict :( It's sad. Even more sad are my thighs *LOL*
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I just ate a block of cheese. Why would anyone give you greif for eating toast? *LOL*
    aww man, now I want a grilled cheese sammich. dammit!!!
  • odusgolp
    I'll make you one of those too... with the most devine beer cheese you've ever had ;)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    I'll make you one of those too... with the most devine beer cheese you've ever had ;)

Beer Cheese?

I have no clue what this is, but it is two fantastic things paired together so the idea intrigues me.
  • odusgolp

Beer Cheese?

I have no clue what this is, but it is two fantastic things paired together so the idea intrigues me.

Come to Wisconsin :) We know how to do it!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member

Beer Cheese?

Come to Wisconsin :) We know how to do it!.
    Wisconsin all the sudden sounds quite appealing
  • Grill Cheese???? Ahhh, yes now I remember.

Nothing wrong with being a "Cheesehead". I think Green Bay rocks!!
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    cheese is amazing! toast on the other hand is what I eat when I am trying to cut back, not a treat. toast with cheese on the other hand, awesome!

though i had a bad grilled cheese experience :( I got a sanwich at a deli... first one was sitting in some like soap or something from when they were washing the plate and it didn't come off or something? second one looked done but the middle was cold and not melted at all... disappointing to say the least!