Question of the Day- Day 47!!

Options
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 47!!!:heart:

OMG I just realized I accidentally skipped Question of the Day yesterday?! I can't believe I did that!! Anyways I am making up for it now :)

Name a food that you have actually tried and you can honestly say you don't like it.

**Me- So this one really made me think... there are a lot of foods I can say I don't like but I haven't actually tried them like seafood, I have never tried it but know I wouldn't like it lol. Hhhhmmm so I guess I can say peaches and pineapple cause I have tried them and don't like em. Weird I know. Aaahhh I can't think of anymore :tongue:

Replies

• shonasteele
    Options
    brussel sprouts - euw!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Water chestnuts. That's the food that first comes to mind cause I just picked them out of my stir-fry, haha
  • Amyding115
    Options
    I'm not a very picky person, but I don't like liver. I try every so often to see if my sense of taste has changed and it's always disgusting.
  • wijac10
    Options
    vegemite. disgusting!!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Pig's feet
  • Holly1013
    Holly1013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hummus
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Cilantro. Horrible! And I live an hour from the Mexican border so it's in almost everything when you go out to a Mexican restaurant. Worse that my husband, my siblings and my parents all love it so they put it into food they make at parties, too. :sick:
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I SOOOOOOOOO AGREE!!! My uncle is from Australia and he had us try some and YUUUUUUUUUUUUCK EWWWWW nasty. LOL (with the vegamite statement)
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    cooked grean beans, or any kind of bean that is similar to a green brean. i recently tried a raw one that was purple and green, and it wasn't terrible, but i have yet to try a cooked bean that i like. they make me gag i dislike them so much. and believe me, there is not much i won't eat, and am always willing to try something once to see if i like it. i even go so far as to try things i know i dislike every so often to see if my taste buds have changed, cause i know they do that. still no luck with the beans though.
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate brussel sprouts and sweet peas.
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    sweet and sour sauce.

Really anything fruit related mixed with meat.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Red and yellow peppers.
    Anything with meat in it.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. I'll eat them if it's rude to pick them out but if I can, I'll totally eat around them or avoid them.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    crab. mint. vinegar. cottage roll/ham. liver. sardines. olives both black and green. pimento anything. tequila.
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Lamb!!! I have tried it probably every way possible and every time it makes me gag... :sick:
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Coconut- please do NOT give me a drink made with Malibu Rum!
    peas
    liver
    Most Caviar- the really expensive stuff was nasty but the cheap stuff was actually tolerable
    I love onions and bell peppers but can not stand them on my pizza or hamburgers
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Star fruit
    cooked spinach but LOVE fresh spinach
    collard and mustard greens
    artichokes
    beer-is that a food?
    stewed tomatoes
    anything slimey
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    missed your question of the day yesterday
    even though I'm always late with mine

Mushroom
    I don't like the way they feel in my mouth...werid
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Water chestnuts. That's the food that first comes to mind cause I just picked them out of my stir-fry, haha

Eeewww I forgot about these! Almost ALL frozen healthy choice meals have these in them! YUCK YUCK YUCK!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    asparagus,, spinach,, turnip greens and brussel sprouts. lol i know!! all are soo healthy!