Options

Replies

• JoyCarter
    Options
    Wow =) you look ah-mazing!!
  • mced80
    mced80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look so different...in a great way!!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! you look stunning :) Well done x
  • Lindre
    Lindre Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Blown away! You look amazing and glowing!
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    It's amazing to see this transformation. I know it's unbelievable to you, too! Your life has changed drastically, I'm sure. Now, due to your success, you are an inspiration to others! Who needs Biggest Loser?!?! God Bless!
  • chanson104
    Options
    WTG! You look amazing!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I thought u were supposed to show pics of the SAME person!!! J/K u look AMAZING!
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look AMAZING!!!
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats :)
    A total inspiration!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!! Thanks for sharing & thanks for the inspiration!
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What an awesome change! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! You are not only healthy, but also gorgeous! Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing your pics!
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, absolutely inspiring, you have made my day, to carry on, to keep going, to keep fighting the fight. What a great feeling this must be and you look gorgeous, what a journey!!
  • Autumn15
    Options
    OMG you look Amazing!!! What a wonderful inspiration you are. You should be so proud of yourself what an outstanding transformation you have made. You were beautiful to start with but now you are drop dead georgious!!!! Congratulations on your journey and success. May you enjoy the new you!
  • 1myfit
    Options
    Girl, You deserve to look great....you earned it! Way to go and thx for sharing....gives us ladies some hope.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!
  • Blanka91
    Options
    :smile: Wow!!! You look Grreat!!
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! What a huge change. Thanks for inspiring me to forge ahead!! :)
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you deffenetly look 20 yrs younger it looks like the new you it's your daughter!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!